Blewbury Pre-School Lottery
YOU COULD WIN A CASH PRIZE!
November 2021 Draw Winners
The draw was held on Thursday 4th November and the winning lottery numbers were:
1st - 055
2nd - 083
3rd - 073
85 lottery numbers were entered, which means that £212.50 has been shared (50%/30%/20%) as prize money and £212.50 has been raised for Blewbury Pre-School. Thank you to all our members.
The next draw will be Thursday 2nd December 2021. To be a part of it, new members can sign up before 22nd November 2021.
Blewbury Pre-School Lottery
Membership to the Blewbury Pre-School Lottery is open to anyone aged 16 or over.
For just £5 per month (annual membership is £60) you’ll be entered into a monthly lottery with a chance to win one of three cash prizes. The lottery money will be split 50:50 between fundraising and prize money.
The proceeds going to the village pre-school will help fund equipment and resources, and to meet any other funding needs. It’s an annual membership, so we’re asking people to sign up for a whole year.
We plan to sell a maximum of 200 lottery numbers each year. If all 200 lottery numbers are sold, the prizes each month would be: 1st prize £250, 2nd prize £150, 3rd prize £100. The remaining £500 per month would go to the pre-school.
With only 200 lottery numbers up for grabs, don’t miss out! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a sign-up form, or download one below.
The Blewbury Pre-School Lottery is a great way to support the village pre-school – especially as we’ve not been able to do our normal fundraising events due to COVID restrictions. So please do consider joining the lottery – GOOD LUCK!
Download a sign-up form for the
Blewbury Pre-School Lottery below and return to email@example.com
If you would like to set up a standing order, please download the document below and return to your bank:
Blewbury Pre-School Lottery Rules
The purpose of the Blewbury Pre-School Lottery is to raise money to meet funding needs of the pre-school.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Blewbury Pre-School Lottery is a Small Society Lottery (registered with Vale of White Horse District Council under licence number GALOTT/07139/19) run by the Blewbury Pre-School CIO Committee and is open to residents of the UK aged 16 or over except: a) employees of Blewbury Pre-School; b) committee members of Blewbury Pre-School.
2. For a cost of £60 per year (i.e. £5 per draw) you will become a lottery member contracted for a year and be allocated one lottery number. Multiple lottery numbers may be purchased and will be contracted for a year. You cannot choose/specify your lottery number(s). The lottery number(s) will remain yours for the duration of your membership of the lottery and is (are) non-transferable.
3. Your membership of the lottery is valid for a minimum of one year. Once your membership has started it cannot be cancelled partway through the year and no refunds will be offered. At least one month’s notice is required before the end of the year if you choose not to renew your annual membership. We will email to remind you before your annual membership is due for renewal.
4. Once your payment has been received on or by 22nd of a month, we will email you the details of your lottery number(s) and dates of draws. The first draw that your lottery number(s) will be entered into will be the following month.
5. A draw will be made every month at Blewbury Pre-School. Draws will take place on the first Thursday of each month unless we notify you otherwise.
6. Proceeds will be split equally between fundraising and prize money. Of the money allocated to prize money: 1st prize will be 50%; 2nd prize will be 30% and 3rd prize will 20%. Lottery numbers are not replaced during the draw.
7. Your lottery number(s) will only be entered if membership payment is up to date. Unless otherwise advised, you will be deemed to have left the lottery if your annual membership remains unpaid for a period of one month, and your allocation may be assigned to another person.
8. The lottery will have a maximum of 200 lottery numbers. Once 200 lottery numbers have been allocated, new members may join only when an existing lottery number is relinquished, and an allocation becomes available. We will keep a waiting list and offer membership to the first person on that list.
9. It is your responsibility to make sure that the information that we hold about you is accurate and up to date. You must notify us in writing of any changes to your details using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter to Blewbury Pre-School, Church Road, Blewbury, Oxfordshire OX11 9PY.
10. If you win you will be contacted by email or phone, and prize money transferred to the bank account you supplied upon application, within one week of the draw. Prize money may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf. If for any reason we are unable to make contact and confirm transfer of prize money within one week of the draw, we reserve the right to place the winnings into Blewbury Pre-School funds after six months.
11. The lottery numbers for each month’s winners will be published in the Blewbury Bulletin and on www.blewburypreschool.co.uk
12. Blewbury Pre-School CIO Committee reserves the right to hold, void, suspend, cancel, or amend the lottery at its discretion if it believes it necessary to do so. Blewbury Pre-School CIO Committee reserves the right to disqualify anyone whose conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the lottery and the activities of Blewbury Pre-School. In case of any dispute the decision of the committee is final.
13. The Terms and Conditions of the Blewbury Pre-School Lottery shall be governed by English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
14. By accepting membership of the lottery you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and commit to the contract to pay your annual membership cost.
Your data will only be used for the purposes of administering the draw and Blewbury Pre-School Lottery communication, and will not be passed on to third parties. Your data will be kept on a password-protected database whilst you are an entrant to the lottery and for up to three years after you end your annual membership. In accepting membership, you accept and consent to the use of your data as outlined above. If you wish your details to be removed from the database at any time, you can request this by contacting email@example.com. The details held will include your name, address, telephone number, email address and bank details. You can request to see the details held about you at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.